Ford has made a few notable tweaks to the lower end of its F-150 lineup, giving customers a more affordable version of the four-door SuperCrew body style. The popular SuperCrew could previously only be had on XLT models and above, but Ford has announced that 2014 F-150s with the base STX trim can get the more versatile body.
Nissan has announced that come January it will be offering Scion-like sport package for its Nissan Versa sedan and hatchback. While not going as far into the customizing scene as Scion, Nissan will offer items in the order of shift knobs, floor mats and the like in addition to body pieces that include a rear roof spoiler, side sills, a more aggressive front fascia and foglights. These items will likely be sourced from NISMO, and a special color may also be made available for this new sport packa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX