Continuing to support Michael Schumacher financially might be a tough call for his sponsors, but while some have jumped ship, others continue to stand by his side as the champ recovers from a head injury inflicted a year ago.
One of the most iconic names in racing is returning to the sport's pinnacle series. Martini and its distinctive livery will be teaming with the Williams Formula One team for the 2014 season, marking its return to the sport after an all-to-brief stint with Ferrari from 2006 to 2008. Even in those three short seasons, Martini wasn't a named sponsor, occupying a small place on the Scuderia's cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX