South Korea has emerged as a global powerhouse in the automotive industry. It's home not only to Hyundai and Kia, but General Motors (having taken over Daewoo), SsangYong and Renault Samsung Motors also make cars there. Unfortunately not a one of them makes a serious sports car. But that's where the Oullim Spirra comes in.
Spirra Europe Ev
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX