Apparently the new Lexus spindle grille is here to stay. According to the Kaizen Factor blog, Toyota has filed numerous trademark applications in both the United States and Canada for various spindle grille designs.
We hope you like the look of the new Lexus GS. The Japanese luxury automaker has made it clear it aims to spread the new "spindle" grille found on the sedan across the brand. During an interview with Takayuki Katsuda, chief engineer for the RX line, four teaser images were splashed across the screen, including what looks to be the next-generation LS. If that's true, the model will wear a heavily accented version of the Predator maw, complete with a chrome or brushed metal accent frame. Likewise,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX