In a rebuilding job worthy of The Six Million Dollar Man, Richard Loosee's T-Top Ferrari Enzo destroyed in a 200-mile-per-hour shunt has been reborn to take on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Gone are the T-Tops, replaced by something just as outrageous: a set of turbos that will boost the Enzo's V12 to between 850 and 1,000 horsepower when gunning time comes. And they were able to repair and reuse the car's original block.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!