"Do you know how fast you were going?"
Can't say the guys and gals over at TheCarConnection don't have a collective sense of humor. Whereas a few months back the website was looking for the best street names, now they're working up something we can all use -- the best speeding excuses. For its third annual contest to that effect, TCC is offering up a Garmin StreetPilot 2730 with XM NavTraffic and XM Radio capability. Last year's top excuse went like this, if we might be so bold as to borrow it from TCC's site:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies