Times are tough in Europe right now, and that unfortunately has reaped disastrous consequences for some of its smallest niche automakers. Gumpert, Wiesmann, Artega and Lola have all filed for bankruptcy this year, and it appears that tuners are not immune to the tough times, either.
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 13, 2010
SpeedArt Porsche Cayenne SpeedHybrid 450 – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Damon Lavrinc
- Apr 9, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the SpeedART BTR-XS 650.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models