Bonneville Speed Week is set to commence this August after being canceled in 2015 and 2014.
What's the fastest you've ever driven? We're sure many of you have crested the century mark. Some of you may have seen 150 miles per hour crawl by on the speedo, and perhaps a lucky few have experience 200. We can all but guarantee that none of you have gone as fast George Poteet, though.
In a rebuilding job worthy of The Six Million Dollar Man, Richard Loosee's T-Top Ferrari Enzo destroyed in a 200-mile-per-hour shunt has been reborn to take on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Gone are the T-Tops, replaced by something just as outrageous: a set of turbos that will boost the Enzo's V12 to between 850 and 1,000 horsepower when gunning time comes. And they were able to repair and reuse the car's original block.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX