We are living in a fantastic time for movies about cars and motor racing. The Fast and Furious franchise brings mindless action, and movies like Rush show there can be a more intellectual side to motorsports. There's even room for some interesting documentaries, as well. Havana Motor Club is trying to tell the story of racing in Cuba, and a new doc called Speed Sisters explores the first all-female, Palestinian racing team.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX