Admit it. We all do it. Tacking on the extra five to seven miles per hour while driving. Speeding, but not really speeding... or "comfortably" speeding as the New Zealand Transport Agency puts it. Hoping to show that exceeding the posted limit – at any speed – is dangerous, the agency has released this emotional public service announcement that is sure to get your attention.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX