As if Jaguar needed to wow us further with beautiful design, Ian Callum has gone and commissioned a 20-foot watercraft as slick as the company's new F-Type sports car and far more unattainable.
As varied as the cars that James Bond has driven in the various 007 movies, few have proven as inseparable from the Bond image as Aston Martin. But what of the boats? Bond's watercraft have ranged from hovercraft to submarines, Sunseeker speed boats to megayachts and even naval ships. But one designer has sought to bridge the gap with the Aston Martin speed boat you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX