Fuel efficiency is becoming more important to cars buyers. Ads are starting to reflect that and the best one I have seen recently is Kia's ad for the Spectra. The commercial's music is just a piano and the folksy voice of Joe Purdy singing "I just can't seem to get it right today." The visuals are a variety of melancholy people struggling to remember something from so long ago. What is this thing all these people have forgotten to do? How to fill a car's gas tank! The commercial explains "with f
Edmunds.com's Inside Line is offering up some spy shots of the 2007 Hyundai Elantra, albeit masked under heavy camo. With a projected price point of around $14,000 paired with an updated design, the Elantra looks poised to put Hyundai within reach of its projected 1 million U.S. sales.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX