At least 17 people were injured over the weekend when a driver at Poland's Gran Turismo Polonia event lost control of his Koenigsegg and crashed into the crowd. Video of the accident (scroll down to view, though be warned some scenes are graphic) shows the driver piloting his supercar down a straight stretch of closed-off road in front of spectators at high speed when it veers off to the right, hits a curb and plows into a group of spectators that included children before spinning around 180 deg
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX