In the wee hours of Wednesday morning Ford quietly released these official pics of the Mustang GT350H (a.k.a. Rent-A-Racer). Some of the shots were taken on location at a Hertz rental car outlet, which pays homage to the good ol’ days when you could plunk down some cash and have your way with a Mustang for a day. No word yet on whether or not the Hertz of today will be offering the GT350H in its lineup, though we’re hoping it will. Nothing could perk up our summer vacation more than
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX