The Jordanian Al-Thalab long-range patrol vehicle can carry 3,400-pounds of equipment, four operators, up to two stretchers, and enough weapons, ammo, food, water, and fuel for a ten-day patrol.
- Brandon Turkus
- May 26, 2016
These two motorcycle prototypes for the military can run on almost any fuel, or switch to electricity for silent operation.
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 13, 2013
The crack of a rifle breaks the silence of the humid night. The four-strong, black-swathed team quickly mount their motorcycles and move off in the darkness toward the sound at breakneck speed. Invisible, almost silent, they quickly close the distance to the enemy. The element of surprise is on their side and justice is about to be meted out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models