These two motorcycle prototypes for the military can run on almost any fuel, or switch to electricity for silent operation.
The crack of a rifle breaks the silence of the humid night. The four-strong, black-swathed team quickly mount their motorcycles and move off in the darkness toward the sound at breakneck speed. Invisible, almost silent, they quickly close the distance to the enemy. The element of surprise is on their side and justice is about to be meted out.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX