Speculative investors should have held off on purchasing Facebook stock. Instead, they would have been wiser pooling resources for the Special Edition Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse. The one-off supercar, with an asking price of $2.5 million, was shown at "The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering" at Pebble Beach over the weekend... and it was sold to an unnamed buyer before the ink on its seven-digit sticker had dried.
Special Edition Bugatti
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX