If the new Zap Sparkee EV looks a bit familiar, well, you sure know your Shuanghuan Nobles - and, of course, your Smart Fortwos. Still, given China's less-than-strict rules on copyrights, Zap Jonway should be fine in bringing the past back with the new Sparkee EV. Zap says it expects to sell several thousand of these things by June.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX