A famous racing name is going to help bring zero-emission F1-style racing to downtown Miami next year. Andretti Sports Marketing will be the official event organizers for the Formula E race in the Magic City in the spring of 2015.
Spark Renault Srt 01e
The gauntlet has been thrown down. Although the freshly revealed Spark-Renault SRT_01E racecar isn't scheduled to spin a wheel in anger for another year yet, when the Formula E series officially kicks off, it has already received its first challenge. One from an unexpected source.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX