Come September, the world's first electric racing series will kick off with the inaugural FIA Formula E Championship. But while the organizers have shown the Spark-Renault SRT_01E in static form around the world and even taken it to the track for testing, the first time the public has been able to see the car in action didn't come until yesterday.
Spark Racing Technology
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX