The European Union has reportedly granted Spain permission to offer another series of low-interest loans to automakers operating within its borders. The money is to be used to further various automaker's investments into products that meet the EU's environmental standards, which seems like a pretty broad standard to us. These loans are in addition to the €4 billion (£3.7 billion, $5.3 billion U.S.) of monetary assistance the Spanish government offered automakers for the protection of
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Spanish Automaker Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!