You may remember the Spada Codatronca from a few years back. The controversially-styled (see below for high-res image gallery) coachbuilt Corvette was unveiled in 2008 at the Top Marques show in Monaco, bearing radical bodywork penned by former Zagato designer Ercole Spada and his son Paolo. Now the company is coming back to the exclusive Monte Carlo exposition with a new version.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX