You may remember the Spada Codatronca from a few years back. The controversially-styled (see below for high-res image gallery) coachbuilt Corvette was unveiled in 2008 at the Top Marques show in Monaco, bearing radical bodywork penned by former Zagato designer Ercole Spada and his son Paolo. Now the company is coming back to the exclusive Monte Carlo exposition with a new version.
Spada Vetture Sport
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Spada Vetture Sport Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!