You may remember the Spada Codatronca from a few years back. The controversially-styled (see below for high-res image gallery) coachbuilt Corvette was unveiled in 2008 at the Top Marques show in Monaco, bearing radical bodywork penned by former Zagato designer Ercole Spada and his son Paolo. Now the company is coming back to the exclusive Monte Carlo exposition with a new version.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Spada Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!