It looks like BMW is set to put the Mini back in minivan, with an enlarged version of its Countryman crossover.
If you thought Mini had strayed far from its raison d'être with the Countryman crossover, consider the following: while the original Mini was diminutive in size, it was all about maximizing interior volume against a compact exterior shape – a ratio, if you will, of cabin size to overall dimensions. The rumored upcoming Mini minivan, then, might seem like another step too far for the brand, but could very much fit the bill in its size-bending capacity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX