We don't envy the British for many things – certainly little in the dental or gastronomical fields – but they do know how to put on a car show, we'll give them that. While the conventional London Auto Show may not be at the same level as the shows in Frankfurt, Paris or Geneva, the English take things one step further with moving expositions that put any other to shame. Forget Top Gear Live, we're talking about the Goodwood Festival of Speed that's coming up soon, and the Cholmondele
It's not every day that Caterham comes out with a new car. After all, the core of its business is centered around a 55-year-old design. But the SP/300.R is an all-new product, a clean-sheet design. And after unveiling the track car built in collaboration with renowned racing chassis manufacturer Lola, the first example has been delivered.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX