Next time you walk up to a BMW at an auto show, you won't be left to merely read the specs and imagine what the car looks like in more worldly conditions. BMW is equipping its stands at "Major American Auto Shows" with a iPads that will present interactive content in English and Spanish, along with a configurator, videos and photographs and to schedule a test drive. The BMW iPad techfest is going on now at the South Florida International Auto Show in Miami and expect it to appear in your own bac
South Florida International Auto Show
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX