Next time you walk up to a BMW at an auto show, you won't be left to merely read the specs and imagine what the car looks like in more worldly conditions. BMW is equipping its stands at "Major American Auto Shows" with a iPads that will present interactive content in English and Spanish, along with a configurator, videos and photographs and to schedule a test drive. The BMW iPad techfest is going on now at the South Florida International Auto Show in Miami and expect it to appear in your own bac
South Florida International Auto Show
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!