Be it the upright seating arrangement, the utility in a compact package, or just buyers captivated by dancing hamsters, the Kia Soul has proven to be one of the Korean automaker's best-selling models. Its popularity has driven Kia to renew the funky hatch for the 2014 model year, perhaps with some unexpected variants.
The best description of the Kia Soulster comes via a Google translation of Automarket.ro's post on it: Cabrio pick-up leisure car. Hey, works for us. What we appear to have in the Soulster is a cool-looking compact, four-seater (note that headrest behind the B-pillar) that's sort of in the vein of the late Isuzu Amigo. The windshield's chopped, the looks are a blend of Fisher-Price cute and Tonka Truck rugged, and overall, it works. A rollbar adds a hint of style and ostensibly helps keep everyo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX