It's been over 36 hours since the State of the Union speech, and that's given a lot of green car companies time to formulate their responses (if they weren't written in advance). If nothing else, having the president say "biodiesel" and talking about plugging in your car during the big event invites more people to the green car world. In this post, I'd like to point you to some of the SOTU responses from companies and opposition groups. Shall we?
The new Democratic Congress will be sworn in tomorrow, and the annual ritual of the Presidential State of the Union speech will follow in a few weeks' time. Last year, the Decider-in-Chief said America was "addicted to oil." What will his environmental and energy message be this year?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies