Chevrolet has just released pricing on its 2013 Sonic RS sporty hatchback. The edgy five door, with its turbocharged powerplant will start at $20,995 (*including destination charges) for the six-speed manual model. Those desiring a six-speed automatic will have to scrape up $22,280.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX