Chevrolet has just released pricing on its 2013 Sonic RS sporty hatchback. The edgy five door, with its turbocharged powerplant will start at $20,995 (*including destination charges) for the six-speed manual model. Those desiring a six-speed automatic will have to scrape up $22,280.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!