If the Super Bowl were Las Vegas, Hyundai would be considered one of its whales. The South Korean automaker will be advertising for the sixth straight year during The Big Game, and this time it's rolling up with five spots, four of them new. The new 2013 Santa Fe gets the star treatment, featuring in three of the spots, but the theme throughout is using "a Hyundai vehicle as the ultimate sidekick and partner-in-fun."
To understand just how far Hyundai has come in the past few years, look no further than the Sonata. The smartly styled sedan has earned attention and praise with fantastic efficiency and reliability, but we shouldn't forget that the last generation Sonata was a big step forward as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX