If the Super Bowl were Las Vegas, Hyundai would be considered one of its whales. The South Korean automaker will be advertising for the sixth straight year during The Big Game, and this time it's rolling up with five spots, four of them new. The new 2013 Santa Fe gets the star treatment, featuring in three of the spots, but the theme throughout is using "a Hyundai vehicle as the ultimate sidekick and partner-in-fun."
To understand just how far Hyundai has come in the past few years, look no further than the Sonata. The smartly styled sedan has earned attention and praise with fantastic efficiency and reliability, but we shouldn't forget that the last generation Sonata was a big step forward as well.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!