Regular readers will remember the spy photos of a mystery Solstice hardtop we posted a month ago. Well, General Motors has made it official, the Solstice is going to compete in National-level Sports Car Club of America road racing. The Solstice racer will make its debut this weekend at the SCCA National event at New Hampshire International Speedway.
Solstice Race Car
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX