Land Rover, which has worn the "beleaguered" tag for too long, is getting more and more rays of light its way. The latest bit of sunshine comes in the form of a hiring flurry – according to Autocar, the company's Solihull factory is upping its 5,000-strong workforce by the not-insignificant number of 275 workers due to strong sales.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!