Click above for a gallery of the 2008 MINI Cooper S.
It's not surprising that the extremely popular Pontiac Solstice roadster is sold out for 2006. But the G6 convertible, which went on sale in April, is also gone for the rest of the (model) year. The convertible completes the G6 lineup that includes the sedan and the coupe and is one of the least expensive hardtops in the market at less than $30,000.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies