Chevrolet may have struck gold with the Camaro Z/28. Not only is it a great car to drive, it's also proving to be a hot seller. A rumor has emerged that the brand has already fulfilled all the orders for the planned 500-car production run.
It's not surprising that the extremely popular Pontiac Solstice roadster is sold out for 2006. But the G6 convertible, which went on sale in April, is also gone for the rest of the (model) year. The convertible completes the G6 lineup that includes the sedan and the coupe and is one of the least expensive hardtops in the market at less than $30,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX