French pilot Raphael Dinelli will fly solo across the Atlantic using solar power and algal biofuel. Two Swiss pilots are circling the world on solar power alone.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 11, 2007
I just ran across this very in-depth article that introduces us to a new team, the Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, who hopes to rewrite the record books when it comes to solar aviation. They are doing so with a rather small airplane (compared to previous solar fliers) known as SunSailor.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models