2007 Audi Cross Coupé concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
We're just back from checking out the Nissan Qazana, and we're happy to report that it's every bit as zany as it looks in the stock images we saw seen earlier. In fact, it almost looks Gallic, like something from Citroen or Peugeot, or perhaps something reverse-engineered from a Paris-Dakar rally special. We're not entirely sure if (and/or how) the big-fendered, narrow-greenhouse look will translate to Nissan's planned production compact crossover, and we're quite sure that the rear-hinged suici
Please To our eyes, Mazda's CX-7 crossover still manages to look fresh despite having been on the market since mid-2006. While it has aged gracefully, the Japanese automaker is readying a facelift for 2010, and some early mules have just been caught by spy shooters roaming in wintery Michigan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX