General Motors and Facebook have restarted talks. According to Adweek.com, Joel Ewanick, GM's head of global marketing, and Facebook global head of sales Carolyn Everson recently met during the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity in France. Those conversations eventually led to talks between GM CEO Dan Akerson and Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, indicating the automaker may be interested in restarting its advertising efforts with the social media giant.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX