It's not all unfinished hotel rooms and unconventional toilet situations at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. During the broadcast of the opening ceremony tonight, BMW is going to introduce the American TV audience to its plug-in i brand of vehicles. Of course, since we have things like Twitter and YouTube (which the Russian hosts might not be too happy about), you can already see the first spot below.
BMW might be a German brand, but that isn't keeping its US branch from helping out Team USA as the 22nd Winter Olympics gets set to kick off in Sochi, Russia next month. We last reported on BMW's partnership with Team USA's bobsled team in November of 2012, but with barely a month until the opening ceremony, it's about time we hear something new about the team's progress.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX