For nearly 80 years, Akron, OH has been the home of the All-American Soap Box Derby. While hosts Jessi and Patrick may not qualify for the main event, that won't stop them from competing in a head-to-head race to see who can be first across the finish in adult-sized soap boxes, reserved for celebrity races.
There is simply no end to the crazy stuff the crew from Red Bull will sponsor. From the well-known Formula 1 outfit to moped rallies to what you see here, soapbox racers, there seems to be nothing worth doing (or not, we suppose) that the energy drink isn't interested in. And we're thankful for that.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX