Billy Gibbons is well known for his music, his super-long beard and, since the Eliminator 1933 Ford Coupe debuted on MTV in 1983, hot rods. The man is fanatical about his cars and he sat down with PowerBlock Magazine to talk about rods and rock 'n' roll.
So Cal Speed Shop
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
So Cal Speed Shop Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!