Turns out, there is a quick way to get a lot of free publicity for your electric car company. Take the biggest name in leaks and apply it to you plug-in vehicles. That's the idea behind Chinese electric car technology company Hong Yuan Lan Xiang's (HYLX) new tradmark registration application. The name in question? Snowden. Yes, Edward Snowden.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!