The weather might be nasty, but Jalopnik is showing that the snow and ice can still be tons of fun too in the right vehicle. It took a quartet of performance cars to the Consumer Reports test track to go sliding around the slippery circuit.
Jon Olsson is a Swedish freeskier and alpine ski racer who also happens to own one of the wildest custom cars in the world. Called the Rebellion R2K, it is based on an Ultima, has a body that looks like an Audi R18, and it packs a claimed 600 horsepower into a package weighing around 2,205 pounds (1,000kg).
Sometimes you come across a list of ingredients and you don't even need to know what's being made, you just know you need to be there when it's done. So if you saw a recipe for a Vimeo video that was one snow-covered frozen lake, one Lexus IS, four studded tires, two ice fisherman and one guy lounging on a couch, do you think you'd have any questions?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX