Following the unveiling of the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class, we all knew it wouldn't be long before AMG would have their turn at the new baby Benz. Sure enough, spy photos have begun hitting the internet, showing the next C63 AMG undergoing testing at the fabled Nurburgring.
Not long after announcing the largest vehicle recall in Chinese history, Honda announced today that it won't be leaving the U.S. out of its recall roundup. The Japanese automaker revealed a new recall for the United States that affects 165,000 vehicles that could develop engine problems from a sealer material that may leak onto wires in the engine and cause them to snap. Multiple complaints about the problem have been filed at Honda HQ, though none have led to crashes or injuries.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX