Serpentine belts are an integral part of a car's engine. Actual serpents, however, are less so.
Rush is the Formula One epic that everyone in the auto industry is talking about, thanks to its A-list director and star actor (Ron Howard and Chris Hemsowrth, respectively). But just because Rush has Opie Taylor and Thor involved, doesn't mean it'll be the only racing movie of the year.
Parked vehicles are nearly the perfect hideout for all manner of critters. The infinite nooks and crannies of an automobile are all but irresistible for everything from insects to rodents, household pets and reptiles. One Memphis family recently had a close encounter of the legless kind when a nearly three-foot-long gray rat snake crawled out from under their vehicle's hood as they drove down Sam Cooper Boulevard at highway speeds. The befuddled snake inched its way along the windshield, likely
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX