Take a close look at the image above. Yes, it's a motorcyclist, riding an orange motorcycle. Take a gander at the speedometer, and you'll see he's doing about 250 kilometers per hour, which equals about 155 miles per hour.
Parked vehicles are nearly the perfect hideout for all manner of critters. The infinite nooks and crannies of an automobile are all but irresistible for everything from insects to rodents, household pets and reptiles. One Memphis family recently had a close encounter of the legless kind when a nearly three-foot-long gray rat snake crawled out from under their vehicle's hood as they drove down Sam Cooper Boulevard at highway speeds. The befuddled snake inched its way along the windshield, likely
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX