Smokey Nagata took a Supra to Nardo to flog it around the track and remind Toyota about what it could be doing with its time. Now, a freethinking designer with some serious rendering skills has upped Smokey's Supra by kitting out an LF-A in a similar garb. The result is this, the TOP SECRET LF-A Nardo 400 Supercar Concept.
Smokey Nagata likes to smoke his tires on freeways all over the world. While his stunts may not be lawful or even sane, he continues to find new territory in which to get his thrills. After being arrested in England and New Zealand, he has finally taken his action off the streets and onto the Nardo Ring test track in Italy. Reportedly, the twin turbo V12 Top Secret Supra, driven by Smokey, achieved a top speed of 222 mph (358 km/h) at Nardo. While certainly a mind-numbing velocity, it falls just
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX