Ford's rakish S-Max people mover may yet come to the States, but we almost certainly won't see it before the facelift seen here takes effect. Caught by long-lensed spy shots for EVO Magazine, this next-generation S-Max mule was caught pulling caravan duty in the Swiss mountains.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!