Ford's rakish S-Max people mover may yet come to the States, but we almost certainly won't see it before the facelift seen here takes effect. Caught by long-lensed spy shots for EVO Magazine, this next-generation S-Max mule was caught pulling caravan duty in the Swiss mountains.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX