Siri has made it pretty easy to do many tasks on your iPhone, but thanks to Viper Alarm, she can now help you start your car, too. Viper's SmartStart 3.0 gives any smartphone the ability to perform many remote functions on a car by using the alarm system's app, but only iPhone 4S and 5 users can get their car running simply by saying, "Siri, start my car." The future is now.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jul 30, 2010
Up until now, anyone with an iPhone or Blackberry and a vehicle with a Viper alarm system could control a range of features from their SmartStart-equipped smartphone. Now Viper is extending that functionality to Google-powered devices through its free app in the Android Marketplace.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models