Do you love bicycling, but hate hills and headwinds? Like the idea of an electric bike but don't want to shell out several grand? Intrigued by the idea of converting your current bike, but lack technical ability and/or don't like the look of battery bags and wires run amock. Check this out.
It was the smartest of wheels, it was also the smartest of wheels. There's a revolution brewing in the world of two-wheel transport and first couple of volleys have just been fired. The smart wheel, as envisioned by FlyKly and Superpedestrian, appears to have come of age.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX