Welcome to TRANSLOGIC World Report: Your weekly roundup of transportation tech news from around the web.
The lads and lasses at Smart have teased numerous different versions of their urban two-door in an effort to get more Americans to pay more attention to it. Car2Go is a worthy attention getter, and the Smart For-Us concept might be another, because who among us red-blooded U.S. of A'ers doesn't love a pickup truck – even one the size of a ladybug?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX